Exciting times on the mad dash to the start. Great support from the community and beyond as we gear up for the Run for Rare. Preparing my body and mind for the Winter weather of the Northeast as I am soon to depart somewhat sunny California.
Look forward to the Run for Rare – Official Kickoff next Sunday at Theatre Deville in Vacaville from 1 PM to 4 PM. A quick preview of a few of the RARE representatives who will take the stage.
- United States Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Gabriel Griess and wife Kristie speaking about Koolen-De Vries Syndrome and their family.
- The inspirational Sean Baumstark from De:terminence speaking about Friedreich’s Ataxia
- Incoming Fairfield Chief of Police Joe Allio and family on the continuing efforts for Batten Disease
- Ezio Lucido, the Producer/Director of the upcoming Run for Rare Feature-Length Documentary for 2016
- State, County, and local Cities officials and representatives along with the NorthBay Healthcare Foundation and other local leaders, and possibly some additional surprises in store
- Also, I will speaking about the American Flag which I will be carrying from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean across 14 States and 3,000 + Miles
I look forward to seeing many of you there. Thanks. -Noah